Sunday, September 16, 2007

Altered Composition Book


I had a blast making this journal today. My daughter in law is great about sharing stories that Levon (My grandson) says or does. I want to have a place to write them down. Maybe someday he will sit down and have a laugh or two.
I used Stampin Up paper (Beate's candy!). Offray blue ribbon and Daisy D embellishments. To initially adhere the paper, I ran it through my Xron sticker maker. After all paper was set I used Mod Podge to bond the paper together. When it was dry I added buttons, jewels and ribbon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love the title, your colors and the embellishment. You did a great job, TFS.

Mary said...

Your Nana journal is lovely! I think it is great that your DIL is helping you with it by telling yu waht your grandson is saying. :) I am a mimi to 7 grandchildren. Isn't it great being a granpdarent?

Mary